Advieh Spice Blend is an exotic & aromatic Persian spice blend, which is a family recipe shared through four generations of home cooks.
The Spice Library’s Spices advieh is a versatile blend can be used in rice dishes, curries, casseroles or as a rub or marinade for meat / seafood/ vegetables.
Advieh Spice Blend Serving Suggestions:
- 4 tablespoon of natural yoghurt,
- 2 tablespoon of Advieh Spice Blend,
- 2 tablespoon of oil,
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed,
- salt and pepper.
- 500g chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- In a large bowl, add 4 tablespoon of natural yoghurt, 2 tablespoon of Advieh spice blend, 2 tablespoon of oil, 2 cloves of garlic crushed, salt and pepper & lemon juice. Mix well.
- Then add 500g chicken thighs and combine.
- Marinade for at least 3-4hrs or overnight.
- Slow roast in an oven.
- Delicious served with rice or with salad.