All orders will be processed and dispatched within 24 business hours of receipt of payment.
Orders will be dispatched only to the shipping address indicated on your order form and not the billing address.
Delivery charges are calculated at the checkout. Ensure the correct shipping address is entered.
FREE Shipping on orders over $65 AU ***(non-registered postage)
FLAT RATE Shipping Australia Wide $9.95 (non-registered postage)Registered Post Australia Wide – Choose Registered Post -Please contact for more information (signature on delivery is required)
International customers – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for shipping cost and information.
*** Free shipping does not apply to promotional vouchers and discounts. Flat rate shipping applies in this instance.
• Perth WA Metro (excluding PO BOX & Locked Bag) – 2-3 business days.
• WA regional – 3-5 business days.
• Vic, NSW, ACT, SA, NT metro – 5-7 business days.
• QLD, and regional interstate –7-10 business days.
• Tasmania, and regional interstate –7-10 business days.
The above shipping timeline should be treated as an estimated guideline as such The Spice Library is indemnified against the failure or delay in delivery which is outside our control.Please note; we use Australia post and courier satchel for delivery. The Flat rate, Perth metro and free shipping is marked as “Authority to leave at the front door”. If you do not wish for your parcel to be left at front door, at the checkout choose Regular/Parcel Post. By choosing this option, your parcel is registered. Registered postage is an extra option and fee applies (flat rate shipping is a non-registered postage and we take no responsibility for lost/mis-delivered parcels).
Re-delivery and re-stocking Cost
Re-delivery charges applies if:
- You decide the original shipping location can no longer accept the delivery and request re-delivery to a different location
- Re-delivery to a different location is deemed as a new delivery and charges will apply. Cost: $4.99 WA metro and the rest of Australia Flat rate $9.95
- Should the private courier be unable to leave parcel at door when unattended due to dog on premises and unable to complete re-delivery – further delivery charges applies. You must advise of the best and safest method to leave parcel at the front door. Cost: $4.99 WA metro and the rest of Australia Flat rate $9.95
- The courier has made several attempts to re-deliver but no-one available to accept delivery and alternative arrangements has not been made. Cost: $4.99 WA metro and the rest of Australia Flat rate $9.95
Re-stocking fee of 25% of the value applies if:
- Despite several calling cards left behind and you have not organized for re-delivery. Subsequently, the parcel is returned back to sender (the Spice Library).
- We have contacted the billing and shipping persons in writing via email on 3 occasions and have not heard back from you in timely manner. Subsequently the courier being unable to hold parcel at ware house and returning it back to sender (the Spice Library).
- If you have enjoyed the free shipping option and the parcel is returned back to us. The refund will deduct the re-stocking fee plus shipping fee depending on your destination from the total refund value. Cost: $4.99 WA metro and the rest of Australia Flat rate $9.95
- Should you change your mind and intentionally dismiss the calling cards for re-delivery or not pick-up parcel from Australia post – then no refund applies.
Placing your order online is an offer by you to purchase the product at the price and delivery charges specified.
The Spice Library reserves the right to cancel or decline any order, as see fit for whatever reason, and as such refund the full amount. Your order is not confirmed unless you receive a confirmation of order being completed.
Returns and Refund
You must ensure that you have chosen your products carefully as the purchased items are non- refundable if you change your mind. We are unable to exchange any products due to the perishable nature of these products.
In the event that you have received a faulty or damaged product, please notify us immediately within 24 hours from receiving your order via email. You must specify the fault/damage with a support of a photograph.
The relevant product should be returned using registered post along with a brief explanation of the fault/damage and in its original packaging, unopened, unused and in the state received.
Upon receipt of the returned products, we will examine and access the nature of fault/damage at our discretion. Once the fault/damage is established, we will resend a new replacement at no delivery cost to you or alternatively refund the full amount, excluding the freight charge, into your nominated account using Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT).