Harissa spice mix.
A traditional Tunisian spice blend used in many African and Moroccan dishes.
Furthermore, this spice mix is a hot spice blend which often used in conjunction with yoghurt.
The main ingredients of this blend are Cumin, coriander, chilli, garlic, mint, caraway salt and spices. Also, the Spice Library blends contain no additive or preservatives or flavorings.
Harissa Spice Mix Serving Suggestions
- Sprinkle on chicken, meat, vegetable or seafood as a spicy seasoning.
- Also, mix with oil and make a rub for meat, chicken or vegetables.
- use 3 tbsp of the Ras-el-Hanout to 1 tsp of Harissa mix and 2 tbsp of finely chopped Preserved Lemons for tagine recipes for every 500g-700g of meat/chicken.
- Tagine recipes available at the Spice Library Recipe blog. click here for recipe
- Can be used instead of Harissa Paste.
- Salt and spices