Discover Moroccan home cooking with our hand blended and preservative free Moroccan Spice Set.
the Spice Library’s Spices Moroccan spice set offers one jar of Harissa paste, Ras-el-Hanout and Zaatar. These spice mixes are the essential Moroccan cooking spices for every home cooks. For a perfect tagine recipes use our 100% WA spray free preserved lemons for an authentic flavours.
Moroccan Spice Set Recipes
- Marinade 1kg lamb/chicken with 2 tablespoon of Ras-el-Hanout & 1 tablespoon of Harissa for 2-4Hrs.
- Fry 2 onions, add meat and ¼ cup chopped coriander.Sauté for 5 mins.
- Add 400g tinned tomato & 400ml stock. Bring to boil.
- Then simmer for 1.5Hr.
- Add 100g Prunes/sultanas, 2 tbsp of chopped preserved lemons
- cook for further 45mins. Season to taste.
Other seasonal fruits and vegetables can be added. Mango and eggplant combination is recommended.