Discover Middle Eastern home cooking with our hand blended and preservative free Mid Eastern Spice Set.
The Spice Library’s Spices Mid Eastern spice set offers one jar of Persian Advieh, Baharat and Persian Sumac. These spice mixes are the essential Middle Eastern cooking spices for every home cooks.
Mid Eastern Spice Set Recipes – Advieh Chicken
- 4 tablespoon of natural yoghurt,
- 2 tablespoon of Advieh Spice Blend,
- 2 tablespoon of oil,
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed,
- salt and pepper.
- 500g chicken thighs
- In a large bowl, add 4 tablespoon of natural yoghurt, 2 tablespoon of Advieh spice blend, 2 tablespoon of oil, 2 cloves of garlic crushed, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Then add 500g chicken thighs and combine.
- Marinade for at least 3-4hrs or overnight.
- Slow roast in an oven.
- Delicious served with rice or with salad.