Double roasted curry powder blended by the Spice Library locally is full bodied, nutty and rich curry powder perfect for red meat or eggplant/okra dishes.
the Spice Library’s Spices house blend of Curry powder is perfect for red meat, biryani dishes.
No Added Chilli Powder to cater for all families.
Double Roasted Curry Powder Serving Suggestions:
- Heat oil/Ghee in a large saucepan; add 2 chopped onions, 4 cloves of garlic and 1 tbsp of finely chopped ginger. Season with Salt, pepper and turmeric. Cook for 5-7 minutes until browned.
- Add 50-700g beef cut into 2.5cm cubes and fry for 5 minutes. then add 3-4 tablespoon of curry powder and stir until fragrant.
- Then add 2 tbsp of Garam Masala, 1/4 cup tomato paste, 2 tablespoon of white vinegar, 1/4 cup of sultanas. saute for 3-5 minutes.
- Then add 250ml stock, bring to boil. Cover and simmer on a very low heat for 40-60 minutes.
- Adjust seasoning and add lemon juice if desired. Garnish with freshly chopped Coriander.
- Cinnamon Powder
- Turmeric Powder
- Cardamom Powder
- Cumin Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Corinader Powder
- Ginger Powder