Vindaloo curry paste is hot accompanied with aromatic and warming spice flavour.
Vindaloo Curry Paste Serving Suggestions:
- Add 2-3 tablespoon of Persian Ghee to a pot.
- finely dice 2 onions. Add onion to the pot and fry until fragrant and just about to caramalize.
- Add 500-700g beef cubes. Saute until browned on all side.
- Add 1jar of the Spice Library curry paste and saute until fragrant. Followed by 300g potatoes peeled & halved.
- To balance the flavour add 1/2 cup of sultanas to the pot. Followed by 1 cup of warm water.
- To tone the heat down, you can add 1 cup of coconut milk at the same time.
- Bring to boil and simmer on low heat for 1-2 hours whist stirring occasionally to ensure the curry is not stocked to the bottom of pot. When ready, you will see the oil separated to the top. (this is a good sign of a delicious curry!)