The Spice Library’s spices Curry Powder mild is a hand-crafted using freshly roasted & blended spices. Curry powder mild is versatile for many indian dishes. Add to eggs for curried eggs. Add to vegetables, meat or chicken.
For an authentic flavour cook with Persian Ghee.
Curry Powder Mild Serving Suggestions:
- Heat oil/Ghee in a large saucepan; add 2 chopped onions, 4 cloves of garlic and 1 tbsp of finely chopped ginger. Season with Salt, pepper and turmeric. Cook for 5-7 minutes until browned.
- Add 50-700g beef cut into 2.5cm cubes and fry for 5 minutes. then add 3-4 tablespoon of curry powder and stir until fragrant.
- Then add 2 tbsp Garam Masala, 1/4 cup tomato paste, 2 tablespoon of white vinegar, 1/4 cup of sultanas. saute for 3-5 minutes.
- Then add 250ml stock, bring to boil. Cover and simmer on a very low heat for 40-60 minutes.
- Adjust seasoning and add lemon juice if desired. Garnish with freshly chopped Coriander.