One Pot Favourite.
Split Pea stew is a traditional Persian dish celebrated by all. A slow-cooked one pot wonder cooked in a rich tangy tomato base, topped with an indulgent treat of home-cut frites.
The best cut of meat for this stew is lamb shanks or beef chops as it heightens the overall flavour of this dish
Split Pea Stew – Ghaimeh Cooking tips:
- Highly recommended to use concentrated tomato paste.
- Use combination of lamb shank and lamb neck OR meat on bone.
- Best enjoyed when served with our Persian Cumin Rice.
- Use Potato and Swiss brown mushroom instead of meat.
- Chop vegetables in chunky pieces.
For the latest and upcoming products and promotions – stay tuned at Spice Library Instagram Page.