Advieh Chicken Salad.
This week, we’re sharing a recipe for quick, easy and delicious Advieh Chicken salad.
A modern twist on the traditional Persian spice mix, Advieh.
The flavors of this dish will inspire you to use this great everyday spice mix into your own cooking and create many other favorite dishes.
We will catch up soon with another wholesome recipe.
The Spice Library Team
- 4 tablespoon of natural yoghurt
- 2 tablespoon of Advieh Spice Blend
- 2 tablespoon of oil
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed
- salt and pepper
- 500g chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Handfull of Mint, Coriander, basil – washed
- 250g pumpkin – roasted
- 50g corn kernels – steamed/boil
- Tomato and Cucumber to garnish – optional
- In a large bowl, add all the ingredients except for herbs, pumpkin and corn. Mix well.
- Cover and let it marinade in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. It would be ideal to marinade overnight for more infused flavors.
- Preheat the oven to 175C. When Ready, in a roasting tray add pumpkin along with olive oil or Persian Ghee. Mix well. Roast until cooked.
- Steam or boil the corn in a pot on stove top.
- Now take the marinated chicken out of the fridge and let it rest at room temperature for a few minutes. Then slow roast in the oven for 30-40 minutes until golden or cooked to your liking.
- In a serving platter, add roasted pumpkin, cooked corn and fresh herbs.
- Serve the advieh chicken pieces and all the delicious juices on top of the salad.
Delicious served with warm Turkish or flat bread.