Cajun Spice blend is a traditional Louisiana spice mix used as BBQ seasoning & to flavour beans, rice and vegetables.
The Spice Library’s Spices spice blend is easy to use in many dishes – a perfect rub or seasoning for Poultry, fish, meat & vegetables.
Additionally, this spice mix has no added gluten and free from preservatives or flavorings.
Furthermore, we strictly don’t add any anti-caking products to our spice mixes.
Cajun Spice Blend Serving suggestions:
– Mix 2 tbsp spice mix with 3 tbsp of olive oil
– Add to fish, pork or chicken
– Use as flavoring for batter
Cajun Blackened Chicken
– Sprinkle 1 tbsp of spice mix on chicken fillet with a squeeze of lemon juice & pinch of seasoning. Ensure the fillets are well coated.
– Heat oil/butter in a heavy based pan. Add the chicken fillet and fry on one side for2-3 minutes.
– Then transfer to a pre-heated oven 180C and cook for further 5-10 minutes.
– Sliced the cooked fillet and serve with fresh Roma tomato, rocket and cucumber.
For another Tex-Mex seasoning experience, try our Adobo Spice Rub.
- Garlic & Onion
- Roasted spices