Persian Ghee & Sour cream Pastry
Persian Ghee & Sour cream Pastry.
– 200g chilled Persian Ghee
– 250g plain flour
– 130g sour cream
– pinch of salt
1. In a food processor pulse the flour and Persian Ghee until it looks like course breadcrumb.
2. Add sour cream and continue to pulse until a dough starts forming into a ball.
3. On a flour dusted bench top/board, shape the pastry into a rectangle and wrap with plastic film and refrigerate for 15-20 minutes.
4. Roll the pastry out to 3 mm thick and cut into circle. Place into the pie mould and then rest in fridge for further 20 minutes.
|Israeli Moghrabieh||Persian Sweet Rice (Persian Pilaf)|
|Persian Sweet Rice (Persian Pilaf)|