Tortilla Press or known as Tortillero in Mexican is made from light cast iron.
Made in Mexico.
Tortilla Press Use
- Inset the handle provided separately and click in the clip.
- Thoroughly wash and dry the tortilla press before use.
- How to use:
- Make the corn dough in the size of golf ball. Use Masa Harina or Masa Lista
- Once ready – cut 2 separate non-grease baking paper
- Place one of the sheet of paper on the bottom part of the press (that is the part with the handle)
- Now place the dough in the middle of the sheet and cover with the second sheet of paper
- firmly press down with the handle (N.B Excessive force is not required for using tortilla press. A gentle and firm press of the handle is more than suffice. If too much force is exerted, the handle may break.)
- Grab both sheet of paper with first pressed tortilla in the middle and flip it over
- Press again to gain a flat and ever shaped.
- remove the top sheet and gently remove the tortilla. It is now ready to be cooked on hot plate.